First-Time Home Buyer Inspection
A First-Time Home Buyer Inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home, often in connection with the purchase of that home. Home inspections are usually conducted by a home inspector who has the training and certifications to perform such inspections. The inspector prepares and delivers to the client a written report of findings. The client then uses the knowledge gained to make informed decisions about their pending real estate purchase. The home inspector describes the condition of the home at the time of inspection but does not guarantee future condition, efficiency, or life expectancy of systems or components.
During your specialized First-Time Home Buyer Inspection we will take time to explain systems and maintenance items. We will take extra time during your walk through to ensure you are confident on how to maintain your first home.
What is all checked during a First-Time Home Inspection?
- Heating system
- Central air conditioning system (temperature permitting)
- Interior plumbing and electrical systems
- Attic, including visible insulation
- Windows and doors
- Structural components
Cost starting at $275 based off sq ft of home.
Free with your inspection
- Certified Professional Home Inspection
- Free copy of Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection. This home maintenance book is filled with information for each home owner.
- Buy Back Program (home must be listed by a licensed realtor)
- Our 200% guarantee, If anytime during the walk through you are unhappy with your inspection we will leave at no charge. We will schedule you a new inspection with the inspector of your choice up to the value of your purchased inspection.